Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't forget your "keys" !!


hello,hai,horas (Bataknese greeting),,

Thanks God! I finally can have a blog (ffiiuuhhhh)
To be honest, I have made some blogs before but I used them only for fun without any purpose. The worst thing is I always forget my blog's 'key'!! I couldn't come in to my blog !! If I wanted to write on my blog, I couldn't!!

One day, I was reading about concistency and faithfulness. I thought that my behaviour in forgetting my "keys" were also a kind of unconsistency and unfaithfulness.
The result was I don't have any media to share my desire to write my ideas and my thought. The other result was I give up to make another blog to fulfill my desire, instead of thinking my old blog's password hardly.

Talking about consistency and faithfulness. In this modern era, both "creatures" seem to fade away (or have gone?). Either the small things and the big ones. The small things which most people think is "saying",for instance. Once, we can say A but at the other times we can say V or even Z, which is too far!! hehe. First, we can say Yes but at the other times, we can say Nehi (Indian word to say 'No').

If we can not consistent with what we have said, how about the bigger thing such as Marriage? Watch the news on the television, read the news in the newspaper, go and observe the court, then you'll find a lot of couple who are getting divorce. Having a crush is not a taboo in the society these time, but it has been a trend style. 


Many small things that we ignore can make some big results.

" He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. " (Luke 16: 10) -KJV-

No comments:

Post a Comment